martedì 22 ottobre 2019

Comte de Montaigne: champagne Ambassador


I am utterly proud to announce my new committment as Champagne Brand Ambassador of the historical French Maison Comte de Montaigne.

Based in Celles-sur-Ource, close by Troyes, Aube, in the southern part of Champagne region, Comte de Montaigne is a Premium maison, producing high-end bottles of unparallel Brut, Rosé and Blanc de Blancs


I am honored to have been its guest visiting the Domaine in France, where I could personally meet Mr Stéphane Revol, CEO of the winery and be witness of the production.


Dating its roots back to the Crusades age, Comte de Montaigne delivers premium bottles of prestigious champagne, devoting its whole production to the achievement of 3 main values: Taste, Complexity and Elegance. 
Extreme care and thourough attention to details begin at the early stages of grapes cultivation.



And now I am proud to say I am Asia Ambassador of such relevant and renown Maison.
Stay tuned to learn more about this historical brand and to share many more toasts with me 🥂🍾🥂
What's your favourite Champagne? . . .



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento